The course covers the tasks and procedures that an operator, technician, engineer or programmer needs to set up and program a FANUC America ArcTool Software Package.
Course Objectives: Students successfully completing this course will be able to:
- Jog the robot
- Perform File and Image Backups
- Save Individual Files
- Set Robot Payload
- Perform Vision Mastering
- Recover from common program and robot faults
- Create TOOL, USER, and JOG Frames
- Create, modify and execute arc-welding programs
- Program Branching Instructions
- Monitor, force, and simulate input and output signals
- Create and execute Macros
- Setup ArcTool
- Create Weld Procedures
- Utilize Weld Process Schedules
- Utilize Ramping
- Execute TorchMate Adjustments
- Power up and power down the robot system
- Execute Teach Pendant Operations
Recommended safety procedures are integrated into all training exercises. The course consists of lectures, demonstrations, and a series of lab exercises designed to reinforce what the student has learned. In addition to lab exercises, a pretest and post test are used to measure mastery of objectives.
Audience: This course is intended for the person who must set up and record a program on an R30iA, R-30iB, or R30iB PLUS controlled robot with an ArcTool software package.
We reserve the right to cancel or modify classes at any time.